Single Watch Winder Burl Wood w/LCD Dispaly
This watch winder will rotate your automatic watch to set direction and set Turns Per Day (TPD) to keep it wound.
Manufacturer part number: BEL-W1DBCR
This watch winder will rotate your automatic watch to set direction and set Turns Per Day (TPD) to keep it wound. It has five different TPD settings: 650, 900, 1200, 1500, 1800, with intermediate rest cycles to eliminate potential stress on watch movement. It rotates clockwise counter-clockwise, or alternates in between. The winder will repeat its cycle every day, without intervention (as long as it is on). Functions: •LCD display for settings. •Touch control board. •Optimal 8 turns per minute motor. •UL approved AC power adapter.
- Case Material Burl wood piano finish with multi-layers of polyurethane
- Case Size W5.5 x H6 x D7 inches
- Power Electric 110-240V
- Rotation Clockwise, Counter-Clockwise Auto Alternate
How to operate the watch winder
Pull watch holder out of turntable drum, Wrap your watch around it and place it back.
1. Plug the AC adapter to the wall outlet and the other end to the back of the watch winder.
2. Press TPD button to select desired Turns Per Day 650, 900, 1200, 1500 or 1800 TPD.
3. Press MODE button to select desired rotation direction Clockwise, Counter-Clockwise, or Alternate.
4. Press ON button to turn the watch winder On or Off.
Note: when you want to operate the unit with batteries turn the switch to BAT on the back of the unit, it is recommended that you take the batteries out when unit is used with AC power adapter.